Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Best Team in the NFL

Last year's Super Bowl notwithstanding, it's a great time to be a Bronco fan.  Week to week, if you're watching Broncos games, you're watching some of the best football on the planet. 

Sure, there's hype.  But it's good hype.
It's only October, but the Broncos are the best team in the NFL because of their balance. Look at their roster and then look at their resume. They have dispatched half of the best teams in the league: Indianapolis, San Francisco, Arizona and now San Diego. Denver has arguably faced the toughest schedule in the league, they are 6-1, and they are only getting better.
I like it.

I would also like to note that one of my competitors in my fantasy league made an incredibly smart play when he denied a trade offer I made this week.  I offered Golden Tate and his solid numbers for Immanuel Sanders and his clutch plays. 

Until last week, Sanders hadn't scored any touchdowns, which is why I thought the trade would work.  Oh, he'd catch the third down conversion or inexplicably pick up the long ball with two defenders on his back, but he wasn't scoring. 

Last night, he scored three touchdowns.  And they should have been mine!

1 comment:

KickinAssTakingNames said...

Watch out for the Cardinals. I think this could be The Year.