Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

GWAR is No More

If there's a hell, Dave Brockie is surely sitting on one of its beaches, giving himself a fire and brimstone tan and drinking cocktails with Jeffrey Dahmer and Saddam Hussein.

The GWAR frontman, better known as Oderus Urungus, was found dead in his home at age 50.  The cause of death has not been released, but it's suspected that he died of syphilis caught from the retarded midget he kept in basement as a sex slave.


He was a rock god and a homicidal genius, so when you hit your crack pipe today, give a puff for Dave Brockie.

R.I.P. Oderus

Two favorites:






This isn't a music video.  It's just Oderus walking around at SXSW.  And it's hilarious.


1 comment:

KickinAssTakingNames said...

This made me laugh hard, thanks. And it made me a little misty-eyed. There will never be another GWAR, that's for damn sure. Glad I got to experience them when I did.