Pages

Friday, October 04, 2013

More Rain

I cannot catch a break*, I swear.

Right now, I have a prehung door propped up against the rough opening that used to be my backdoor.  It has been like that for two days as I have been too exhausted --having stayed up all night working 10 hour shifts-- to actually install the fucking thing.

And now it's raining, with possible snow to follow.

*  Did I mention my identity was stolen last week?  Did I mention I had to cancel a long delayed trip that should have occurred MONTHS ago but was finally set to occur this weekend?   (The less that's said about that debacle, the better;  it was a mild annoyance for the first six months of the year, and has been a source of seething rage ever since.)  I know I mentioned that my house was almost destroyed....

No comments: