Pages

Friday, February 08, 2013

True Story

Tonight, I bought a telescoping ladder from a drunk black dude outside a 7-11 for twenty bucks and a pack of Kools.

Okay, that sounds racist.  It also sounds like receiving stolen property....

Shit...did it again.  Forget I said that.

Updated:  Today I've been so afflicted by moral guilt over this whole ordeal that I considered contacting the police.  But I'm not going to.

I'm just going to resolve to never buy shit from drunk people outside 7-11s again.

2 comments:

KickinAssTakingNames said...

This made me laugh.

Now I'm off to do some googling to understand how a telescoping ladder is different than a regular ol' ladder.

James said...

As I found in my Google search, they are worth a whole lot more than $20 and a pack of Kools!

Obviously, I got a deal...but at who's expense?