Pages

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Dreams

I had a dream last night that I was at a party hosted by Johnny Knoxville.  There was a lot of cocaine around and whenever someone asked me to snort a line, I demurred.

Walking by the bar, I saw the lead singer from the band fun and stopped to be a fan boy.  "Oh, man, I love your music."  I wanted to ask him about a particular line from a particular song, but I couldn't remember the line and I couldn't remember the song.

Kevin Bacon was sitting next to him, and when I noticed that, I told Kevin Bacon I loved his music too, even though I can't recall even hearing any of it.

Then I woke to the sound of silence and the cars were cutting like knives in a fistfight.

If you're lost and alone or you're sinking like a stone....


CARRY ON!

1 comment:

KickinAssTakingNames said...

Speaking of Kevin Bacon...are you watching his new show The Following on Fox? I'm totally digging it. It's suspenseful, creepy, twisted, and surprisingly violent for network TV. I recommend it if you haven't checked it out, you've only missed maybe 3 episodes, which are probably online.

No, I don't work for Fox. But maybe I should with that shameless plug I just made.