Pages

Saturday, January 05, 2013

Officially the Cat Lady

My brother was smart.  With the aim of de-kittyfying his house, he had my niece call me and ask if I wanted his cats.  She told me one scratches up furniture and the other pees on things.  I told her I would take the one who scratches on furniture but definitely NOT the one who pees on things.  I had a cat that peed on things once. 

Never again.

So I have Sadie girl:
And Smokey:
And now I have Marley:
I think there's also a feral cat that lives under my shed, but that little mangy fucker doesn't count.

2 comments:

KickinAssTakingNames said...

So cute! The expression on Marley's face is rather Mona Lisa-ish.

Are you really James, or is that just a cover for an old spinster lady? ;)

KickinAssTakingNames said...

Haven't had enough coffee yet this morning. Wrote that last comment before reading the title of your post. Although you answered my question, so thanks.