Pages

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Good Riddance

Linked for one reason and one reason only....ridicule:
I've soured on electoral politics given what happened last night. I believe now the best course of action is outright revolt. What do I mean by that?

Well, to each his own. Some may choose to push secession in their state legislatures. Others may choose to leave the U.S. for good (Costa Rica, Switzerland, Italy, Argentina, Hong Kong, Israel). Still others may want to personally separate themselves from the United States here in North America while still living under communist rule' the Glenn Beck, grab your guns, food storage, build bunkers, survivalist route. I heartily endorse all these efforts.

However, for me, I'm choosing another rather unique path; a personal boycott, if you will. Starting early this morning, I am going to un-friend every single individual on Facebook who voted for Obama, or I even suspect may have Democrat leanings. I will do the same in person. All family and friends, even close family and friends, who I know to be Democrats are hereby dead to me. I vow never to speak to them again for the rest of my life, or have any communications with them. They are in short, the enemies of liberty. They deserve nothing less than hatred and utter contempt.
Two words, man...grow up. I'd almost prefer this guy run off to Costa Rica with his tail between his legs than this "I'll just be a dick" method.

This is exactly why I will NEVER be a Libertarian and will argue with them endlessly. It has been my experience that while Libertarians make faint noises about freedom, their primary motivation is a distorted sense of their own superiority.

 Listen to this guy call other people "the enemies of liberty" even as he hangs a big "NO DEMOCRATS" sign around his life. 

Are we supposed to mourn this or something?  Cry out in horror?  Please....you're doing us a favor.

2 comments:

SeanH said...

Little doubt that this tool is pretty much as asshole.

KickinAssTakingNames said...

What an ass.

Man, I wish you could meet a good friend of mine who is a Libertarian and LOVES talking about it, especially to those with a different stance. You would give him good debate. He would love you for it, actually.