Pages

Sunday, September 02, 2012

This Seat's Taken

I didn't watch any of the Republican convention, not even the highlights.  Even out of curiosity, I don't really need to hear the sales pitch.  I already know who they're working for, and it's not me.

But I did hear a lot about Clint Eastwood's bizarre appearance and held off watching a clip of it out of respect for the man.  I don't care if he's a Republican.  He's an icon, a modern day renaissance man.  But I finally watched it, and while it wasn't as bad as I thought, it was pretty bad...

I love Obama's response, though, which he posted on Twitter with a caption that says, "This seat's taken."

It's the political equivalent of a slam dunk off an alley oop.  In your face!

2 comments:

Inspector Callahan said...

Yeah he has done such a fine job. I'm sure thats going to work out well for Obama. The two best days in the life of a boat owner, the day you buy it and the day you sell it. Yeah it's like that.

James said...

I'm not sure anyone who supported George W. Bush has any grounds to criticize Obama on performance. Politics, yeah....performance?

Maybe next time.