Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

The Strokes

Last night I was watching a documentary about street bikers in L.A. and it was okay, nothing ground-breaking or mind-blowing, with some above-average tricks and one guy just tearing through the city, passing cars, just flying.

But they played two Strokes songs back to back, and I don't know, man....I can survive one.  But two in a row?  It just makes me want to grab my bottom lip and pull it over my head.

And I say that as a guy who has a higher than usual tolerance for listening to "awful" music.  I mean, who told that guy he could sing?  I can appreciate the music a little bit.  It's a bit too jangly for me, but it's not horrible.

If that dude would shut up, that is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're an idiot.and you have no taste in music.

James said...

Ummm-kay. I'm an idiot...because I don't like the Strokes.

Thanks for bringing some "intelligence" to the blog.

KickinAssTakingNames said...

Hey James, at least you can say someone from The Strokes visited your blog!