Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Guess What I Got?

Food poisoning.

These guys did it to me, which is weird because it's no buck-a-scoop Chinese place.  Never going there again...

Haven't been able to keep anything down since Wednesday morning, not even water.  I don't want to get dehydrated so I've been sipping Pedialyte.  Sometimes I don't puke it back up.

Yesterday was a nightmare.  I thought I'd tough it out and go to work.  I had to pull over halfway through my commute to empty my angry stomach, puking on the highway, cars whipping by at 65.  What a dumbass.  Once I got in, I was sweating and looking like shit.  I sat down, told everyone what was up, then had to go throw up again.

We're shorthanded (again...as we have been during this whole recession) so some guys stayed late and phone calls were made to get other guys to come in and cover.  What a joke.  I went home, having to stop halfway to puke again.

I think I'm going to scratch today off too.  I still feel like shit.

1 comment:

laydegray said...

Have you recovered? Call your momma when you feel better.