Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Great Men of the Mustache

I've been growing a mustache for, I don't know, a month. People have laughed at me. My nephew calls me Johnny Depp and thinks it's some kind of insult. I told my brother I was going to grow it until it covered my top lip.

You know, maybe get a real Earp going.
I got to show it off to everyone on Easter. When my aunt saw it, she said, "You look like that guy on TV..."

Me, cutting her off: "Tom Seleck?"
Honestly, I'm actually shooting more for a Swanson, because I dunno...I love that guy.
But now...now I'm kind of sick of the mustache experiment. So this is what my sad mustache looks like before I shave it off.

3 comments:

katrocket said...

Did you really shave it off? I don't think it's sad. I think these "laughing' people are keeping you from realizing your maximum Swansonality. Fight the power.

James said...

Yep, it's gone. But I could get another one in a month without too much effort.

Honestly though...I don't know how Wyatt did it.

KickinAssTakingNames said...

I love(ed) it! Very nice.

Also love Sam Elliott. Thanks for that.