Pages

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Primaries

What the...

Rick Santorum? Really? Personally, I don't give a shit who wins the Republican primary. I ain't voting for him anyway.

But deep down I want the Republican party to nominate someone good. I don't want them to go crashing into that dark night, headfirst and end over end. I want them to get their shit together.

But with these swings? Santorum, Gingrich, Romney (with Ron Paul always taking up the rear)...who are they kidding? They can't figure out if they want to be Christian supremacists, right-wing assholes, or Wall Street vampires, and I have suspicions that they want to be all three.

The way this vote is going, whoever it will be will lay claim to a very small contingent of supporters. Maybe the rest will fall in line. But I predict they're going to lose, and they're going to lose big.

No comments: