Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

More Chris Christie

You gotta love Chris Christie. Well, that's what I keep hearing anyway. You gotta love him because he's such a dick. Dickishness on the right is a requirement.

But I love him because his logic is so, well, logical.

Here he is responding to Warren Buffet's calls to raise taxes on the rich:
"He should just write a check and shut up," Christie said. "I'm tired of hearing about it. If he wants to give the government more money, he's got the ability to write a check -- go ahead and write it."
Problem is that Christie doesn't favor this approach when it comes to other things.

Don't like abortion? I'm tired of hearing about it. Just don't get one and shut up.

Don't like gay marriage? I'm tired of hearing about it. If you're not gay, you're not getting one anyway, so just shut up about it.

Worried you saw a middle finger during the Super Bowl? Tired...hearing...you know what's next: Shut up about it.

Shut up, shut up, shut up. I'm tired of hearing about it.

No comments: