Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Saturday Night Special

Man, I had a good time last night. I went to the Best Band in Denver show at the Summit Music Hall with my brother and company, saw a couple local bands, got a little buzzed, had a few laughs.

My brother knows the drummer for Ndaaz, a metal band with a Native American slant. Their songs have provocative titles like "Original American" and "Columbus Day" and I have to say I love them all the more for it. They put on a killer show, too.

Looking for something worthy of posting on Youtube, I found this one, and after watching a bit of it, I realized I was actually at this show. I even make an appearance at the 3:40 mark. I'm right up front, the dude on the far right making the conspicuous move of hand to face. My brother's standing next to me doing the devil horns.

1 comment:

KickinAssTakingNames said...

Don't forget me when you're famous.