I fart in the general direction of this song:
"The Host of Seraphim" from The Serpent's Egg was used in:
* The film Baraka (1992) over scenes of poverty.
* The 2002 film Ripley's Game starring John Malkovich.
* Parts of Jeremy Clarkson's review of the Ford Fiesta on TV's Top Gear (2002) series 12, episode 6.
* A film trailer for Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003).
* The trailer of the Iraq War drama Home of the Brave (2006) starring Curtis Jackson, Samuel L. Jackson, Jessica Biel, and Brian Presley – but not in the actual film.
* Nick Broomfield's war drama, Battle for Haditha (2007) during the helicopter evacuation scene.
* The final scenes of Frank Darabont's big-screen adaptation of Stephen King's The Mist (2007).
* The Japanese CGI film Vexille 2077 Nihon Sakoku (2007).
* The final scenes of Zack Snyder's big-screen adaptation of Kathryn Lasky's Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole (2010).
Oh, it's been used much more than that.
But on the other hand, I think this song is fantastic:
It's not metal, but it is heavy nonetheless.